Survival & Safety School Terms & Conditions
Before filling out your booking form please read these Terms & Conditions carefully, Once we receive a completed Booking Form all the person(s) named on the Booking Form will have entered into a binding contract on the basis of these Terms & Conditions.
The agreement is between Survival & Safety School (hereafter referred to 'THE COMPANY') and the client(s) (hereafter referred to as 'YOU')
1. Upon the fullfillment of the following: a completed booking form along with payment or deposit specified an agreement arises between both parties, in which the basis of our Terms & Conditions apply.
2. Bookings do not hold firm until the Course fee or Deposit specified has been received by The Company.
3. Private Bookings only require 1 deposit to secure the date, thereafter deposits must be paid within 7 days,
4. You must be at least 16 years of age at the Adult course commencement Date. Or accompanied by a responsible adult.
5. Should You wish to change the date of your course, where dates are available, an admin fee of £30 will be charged to transfer.
6. In the unlikely event The Company reserve the right to delay, vary or in extreme cases cancel the course i.e: due to dangerous or unsuitable conditions beyond our control.
7. You must make appropriate travel arrangements to arrive at course starting time. As stated in the course itinerary. If you are late you may be unable to join in the course activities and will not be entitled to a refund.
8. No refunds or credits are given by The Company for any reason, unless The Company is responsible for the cancellation. You acknowledge that it is reasonable for such penalties to arise, as The Company makes preparations for any course substantially in advance.
9. You are solely responsible for The Company’s equipment issued to or whilst using during the course. You will be liable for all loss or damage. All equipment must be handed back in the same condition as it was given or pay the appropriate fee.
10. A general standard of fitness is required. You are recommended before undertaking this course to consult your doctor if you have any concerns about your health.
11. The Company cannot be held responsible for any illness, injury or accident caused by or involving YOU. You must be aware that you are going out to a natural environment where you are likely to trip or fall over natural obstacles and or equipment.
12. That the nature of this course does not necessarily involve the use of sharp implements and that the use of any such items are solely at your discretion. It’s also hereby advised to keep a minimum of 6ft from anybody using sharp implements, tools, equipment etc.
13. Only fixed bladed knives are to be used. As we The Company cannot be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or situations arising from you or any other participants actions in any way, shape or form.
14. Should your Instructor consider you to be unfit or unwell you may not be admitted on or requested to leave prematurely from the course.
15. The Company will endeavour to keep you and your property safe whilst on the course, but cannot be held responsible in any way for loss, damage or injury to you or your property.
16. Drugs, Alcohol and any other substance will not be tolerated on the course. And any participant who is intoxicated or who is behaving in a manner that would suggest such activity will leave the course immediately.
17. The Company retains the right to request or remove any persons from the course at any time. Any participant deemed by The Company to be a disturbance, distraction or danger to anybody else will be asked to leave.
18. I agree the Company can use pictures or articles taken by them as they see fit.
19. You must at all times respect the environment being utilized throughout the entire course. The Company will not be responsible for any damage or destruction be it accidental or deliberate caused to the countryside, buildings, livestock or people due to the neglect or actions of you or others. If any course participant is found to have caused or is behaving in a manner likely to cause such damage or destruction that person/group will leave immediately and will be liable for compensation by any claimant.
20. You should also note that at no time will you kill or cause injury to any animals, fish or poultry. If these are to be used they will be supplied dead by local suppliers. You will be shown how to prepare and cook them.
Survival & Safety School reserves the right to update Terms & Conditions at any time, without notice.